- Approved for Chemical Hazard Labelling (BS5609 Part 2 certified)
- Specifically designed for labelling strongly curved, rough, dusty or oily surfaces, rubber and chemical containers
- Conformable, waterproof and durable labels that are resistant to chemicals, abrasion, UV, water, tearing and extreme temperatures
- Size: 148 x 210mm
- Works on metal, plastic, painted surfaces, fibre, polycarbonate, glass and more
- Colour: White
- Pack of 40 labels
- Supported by FREE specialist Avery GHS software
- 2 labels per sheet, pack of 20 sheets
Avery Ultra Resistant Labels 148x210mm (Pack of 40) B3655-20
These Ultra-Resistant labels are really tough.
With extra strong adhesive, abrasion and chemical resistance and their ability to survive under sea water for at least 90 days, along with their extreme temperature (-40°C to + 150°C) rating they’re ideal for harsh environments.
They are steam cleanable and adhere well to curved surfaces.
Suitable for printing in most laser printers, the excellent print finish on these bright white labels is clear and sharp in both colour and black and white.